Serenity is a 39 page report designed to teach you ways to stay calm and reduce stress.
This package includes the following digital downloads:
- An introductory guide to meditation called 'The Inward Path'
- The 39 page report 'Serenity'
- A one hour audiobook version of 'Serenity' (so you can listen on the go)
- An mp3 recording of 'Serenity'
- 4 x relaxation and mindfulness guided audio tracks
- 1 x stress info-graphic that you can use at work or at home
The 'Serenity' report focuses on:
- Understanding What Stress Is
- Common Causes and Symptoms of Stress
- General Tips on Dealing with Stress
- Simple Stress Relieving Exercises
- Making Your New Habits Stick
Psychoeducation is an effective evidence-based practice as demonstrated in both clinical trials and community settings.
This model incorporates both 'illness-specific' (in this case, stress) information and tools for managing related symptoms.
The 'Serenity' report follows this approach as it begins by developing the reader/listener's knowledge and understanding of what stress is on a physiological level. The report then provides a number of useful tools for better managing these symptoms.
(Please note: while the stress management techniques in this package can have a positive effect on reducing stress, they are for guidance only. You should seek the advice of a suitably qualified health professional if you have any concerns over stress-related illnesses, or if you are experiencing significant or persistent unhappiness).